The ALU Power Rough 125 is a rougher version of ALU Power 125 for increased spin potential. The “dented” surface also provides more string flex for a slightly softer and more forgiving feel. It is the exact same Poly-Ether-Ether + Aluminum performance enhancing formulation as in ALU Power 125. Used by many players as a hybrid with natural gut including Roger Federer and other Top 10 players.
- String set
- Used by many players as a hybrid with natural gut including Roger Federer and other Top 10 players
- Structural integrity of string is secure as “denting” is done while string is still “soft”
- Widely used in hybrids, mostly as main string for more spin and feel
- String is completely impervious to atmospheric conditions such as moisture
- Reduce tension at least 10% lower than nylon strings to provide optimum playability as ALU Power Rough does not suffer from tension loss common to other strings